Brad Tuttle lays to rest some of his reader's questions about
what to expect when staying on a farm. He suggests using Farm Stay
U.S. as a great source for finding just what you want!
A synopsis of what he found out:
1) The best part of staying on a farm is the great, fresh
2) Sleeping accommodation vary so you can choose between a
hayloft and a 5-star lodge.
3) No one is going to force you to work their farm...unless you
4) Shots aren't really necessary unless you are going
5) Pricing varies from next to nothing to expensive, but there
are plenty of choices.
Here's a link to the article:
Trip Coach: Farmstays